- Jeff Benjamin, a former chief creative officer at JWT North America and Crispin Porter + Bogusky, has joined Tombras as the company’s first chief creative officer
Jeff Benjamin — a former chief creative officer at JWT North America and Crispin Porter + Bogusky — has joined Tombras as the company’s first chief creative officer according to AdWeek. Benjamin most recently worked as a partner as the executive creative director at Barton F. Graf.
“Jeff is a different type of creative leader. If you look at his work, it’s a greatest hits of advertising over the last 15 years,” said The Tombras Group president Dooley Tombras via AdWeek. Some of Tombras’ clients include Orangetheory Fitness, Bush’s Beans, and Van Gogh Vodka.
While at CPB, Benjamin had become a partner and worked with brands like Burger King, Kraft, Domino’s, Best Buy, Microsoft, American Express, and Vitamin Water. Benjamin had departed from CPB in 2012 to become the CCO of North America at JWT where he helped bring in Puma’s business along with working with clients like Vonage, Google, T. Rowe Price, and Tylenol.
“This agency is hungry for things we’re starting to imagine,” added Benjamin via AdWeek. “I came here and realized that (it was) the agency working on Orangtheory, Moon Pie and other brands—work that I liked as a consumer and didn’t connect to Tombras. These are the people I’ve been looking for for years, and it just felt right. Dooley has ambition, is driven and is strategically minded.”
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Microsoft Sets Up An Innovation Hub In Noida, India
- Starbucks: Brady Brewer To Oversee Digital Experiences And Brand Management As New CMO
- Marie Myers Has Joined The KLA Board Of Directors
- Why Arista Networks Is Buying Big Switch Networks
- Phil Clement To Implement Global Marketing Strategies At Johnson Controls As New CMO