- Apple has hired Jeff Bronikowski as its global head of strategic music initiatives. Bronikowski was previously an SVP at Warner Music Group
Jeff Bronikowski has joined Apple as the global head of strategic music initiatives, according to Reuters. Before joining Apple, Bronikowski was the SVP of Global Business Development and Head of New Technology & Innovation at Warner Music Group between 2017 and 2020.
“Super excited to start my new role at Apple today, Global Head of Strategic Music Initiatives. I’m looking forward to working with Apple Music’s amazing team of old friends as well as the new ones to be made,” said Bronikowski in a LinkedIn post.
Before working at Warner Music Group, Bronikowski was the president of the Tribeca Shortlist, which is an SVOD movie service backed by Lions Gate and Tribeca Enterprises. And he also previously worked as the Chief Operating Officer of IAC’s Dailyburn. Bronikowski also worked as the VP and Head of Music at AOL Entertainment and Head Of Music at Yahoo.
Before starting his career, Bronikowski graduated from Georgetown University. And he has an MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Why Kronos And Ultimate Software Are Merging In A $22 Billion Deal
- Why Accenture Is Buying VanBerlo
- Microsoft Sets Up An Innovation Hub In Noida, India
- Comcast And NuEyes To Enable Customers With Visual Disabilities To See TV With Smartglasses
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About