- Boston-based learning validation provider Examity recently announced the appointment of Kathleen M. Glebus as VP of HR
Boston-based learning validation provider Examity recently announced the appointment of Kathleen M. Glebus as Vice President of Human Resources. And with nearly 15 years of experience in HR leadership, including senior roles at TripAdvisor, MOO, and Intralinks, Glebus will oversee the company’s HR operations both in its Newton headquarters and across the United States.
“Examity’s rapid expansion over the past few years reflects broader shifts in the education and training landscape, as online learning becomes increasingly popular for both colleges and employers,” said Michael London, Founder and CEO of Examity. “Kathleen brings not just expertise in recruiting and retaining top talent, but also a passion to inspire and motivate her colleagues.”
Glebus is known for leading HR, talent, and recruiting efforts for startups and technology companies since beginning her career at Cowen and Company in 1990. And she spent nearly a decade at Newton-based TripAdvisor where she was the company’s Director of HR, and most recently served in senior HR leadership roles at MOO and Intralinks.
“Examity has a well-deserved reputation in the region as a company with a strong mission orientation, significant growth potential, and a passionate, dedicated team,” added Glebus. “I’m excited to join that team — and support the continued growth of one of the Boston area’s most dynamic companies.”
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Why Kronos And Ultimate Software Are Merging In A $22 Billion Deal
- Why Accenture Is Buying VanBerlo
- Microsoft Sets Up An Innovation Hub In Noida, India
- Comcast And NuEyes To Enable Customers With Visual Disabilities To See TV With Smartglasses
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About