- Lockheed Martin announced recently that Marillyn Hewson will be stepping down as CEO. And she will be succeeded by American Tower Corp head James Taiclet
Lockheed Martin announced recently that Marillyn Hewson will be stepping down as CEO. And Lockheed Martin board member and American Tower Corp head James Taiclet was named as her successor. Going forward, Hewson will be the executive chairman of the board. The change will be effective on June 15.
American Tower Corp is an REIT that invests and operates telecom assets since 2004.
Hewson served as the chairman, president, and CEO of American Tower since the early 2000s. Before joining American Tower in 2001, Taiclet served as president of Honeywell Aerospace Services and Vice President of engine services at Pratt & Whitney. Hewson worked at Lockheed Martin since 1983 and became CEO of the company in January 2013.
“The timing is right not only for our company, but for me personally. I have worked full time since I was 16. So, when the transition is complete, I am looking forward to this new chapter of life with my husband James and our sons, who have been such supportive partners on my career journey. The future for all of us is bright,” said Hewson in a LinkedIn post.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- How Microsoft Plans To Help Upskill 25 Million People By The End Of The Year (MSFT)
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Names Dantaya Williams As Chief Human Resources Officer
- EY Partners With Hult To Offer Free Virtual Corporate MBA For Company Employees
- ClickUp: $35 Million Funding And Remote Work OS Product Suite Launched