- Lyft recently set up a new membership plan called Lyft Pink — which is priced at $19.99 per month. This is a good deal for frequent Lyft users.
Lyft recently announced a new membership plan called Lyft Pink. Lyft Pink is priced at $19.99 per month and it is a good deal for frequent Lyft users. This plan is currently available in the U.S. only. And Lyft launched a waiting list recently.
The Lyft Pink service offers a 15% discount on car rides, complimentary bike and scooter rides, priority airport pickup, and a number of surprise deals. Plus Lyft Pink users will have fewer penalties for cancellations and the lost-and-found fees for members will be waived.
“Since the beginning, it’s been our mission to improve the way people get around their cities, with this, we recently redesigned the Lyft app to put all of your transportation options front and center,” said Katie Dill, vice president of design at Lyft, in a statement. “Now with Lyft Pink, you can choose from all the options at a great price and receive benefits that make your journey even better.”
The Lyft Pink service comes over a year after the company launched an All-Access Plan. The All-Access Plan offers users 30 rides per month for $299. And the rides are capped at a $15 value. So this plan could potentially save users up to $150 per month. If a ride is more than $15, then the users would pay the difference. The All-Access program is being replaced by Lyft Pink.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Composable Observability Platform Grafana Labs Raises $24 Million In Funding
- How Bank Of America Is Saving $2 Billion Every Year By Building Its Own Cloud
- Ellevest Founder Sallie Krawcheck Reveals How She Stays Energetic
- Smartsheet Announces Integration With Adobe Creative Cloud
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About