- Microsoft has unveiled a new Pro IntelliMouse with a modern and retro style
- This article includes details about the Pro IntelliMouse specifications
Microsoft has announced a new modern and retro-style mouse in the IntelliMouse series called the Microsoft Pro Intellimouse. And Microsoft made some design updates to the IntelliMouse with the same shadows and gradients that have been popular on Xbox accessories.
Eric Lovelin, a Microsoft product marketing manager, pointed out that the new mouse has an upgraded tracking sensor for capturing from “the smallest flicks to the largest gestures with greater speed.”
The buttons on the new IntelliMouse are also responsive and reliable. Plus you can customize the buttons with the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center. And you can also customize the color of the taillight for matching your mood and surroundings.
“The fundamentals of the IntelliMouse all remain. You’ll appreciate the ergonomic design that has been a vital part of every IntelliMouse. With its wired design, you’ll never wait for it to pair or need to search for a dongle before getting down to work or play,” Lovelin added. “The Pro IntelliMouse is easy to maneuver, with carefully calculated weight, stability and control. The longevity and influence of this iconic mouse have outlived most of the products launched when the first version appeared, and we’re excited to bring these latest innovations to a proven design.”
What are the Pro IntelliMouse specifications? Here is an overview:
Interface: USB 2.0
Buttons: 5 buttons (3 customizable) including left and right click and scroll wheel button
Scrolling: Vertical scrolling
Mouse report rate: 1000 reports per second, user configurable with MKC installed
Tracking technology: PixArt PAW3389PRO-MS / Tracking speed: up to 400” (10,160 mm) per second
Compatibility: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 S/8.1/8/7 — Note: Button customization not supported on Windows 10 S
Dimensions: 5.20 x 2.72 x 1.68 in (132.00 x 69.00 x 43.00 mm)
Weight: 0.31 lbs (0.14 kgs)
Color Options: Shadow Black or Shadow White
The Pro IntelliMouse is priced at $59.99 and you can buy it now from the Microsoft Store.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Figure8: Experience-First Company Raises $40 Million At $200 Million Valuation
- Walmart’s Marketing Executives Shuffle Around As CMO Barbara Messing Steps Down
- MPOWER Financing Secures $100 Million From Goldman Sachs
- DoorDash Buys Autonomous Driving Company Scotty Labs
- Root Insurance: Ohio-Based Company Raises $350 Million Funding At $3.65 Billion Valuation