MyBuys announced recently that they have raised $10 million in Series B led by Palomar Ventures and joined by Lightspeed Venture Partners. MyBuys’ model is described as a 1:1 behavioral service that finds a way to target customers while shopping and follow up with emails and RSS feeds.
MyBuys points out that many website traffic controllers spend lots of money on banners and SEO, but many visitors look around then leave. MyBuys insists that they have just the right model to keep customers on your site and possibly see an increase in sales.
MyBuys is based in Redwood City, Calif. and is managed by Robert Cell (CEO), Mark Weiler (VP of Engineering), and Paul Rosenblum (VP of Marketing).
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- MPOWER Financing Secures $100 Million From Goldman Sachs
- Why BC Partners Is Buying Presidio For $2.1 Billion
- Why Publicis Groupe Acquired Rauxa
- Root Insurance: Ohio-Based Company Raises $350 Million Funding At $3.65 Billion Valuation
- Mason: How This Mobile Infrastructure Company Is Now Valued At More Than $100 Million