MyBuys announced recently that they have raised $10 million in Series B led by Palomar Ventures and joined by Lightspeed Venture Partners. MyBuys’ model is described as a 1:1 behavioral service that finds a way to target customers while shopping and follow up with emails and RSS feeds.
MyBuys points out that many website traffic controllers spend lots of money on banners and SEO, but many visitors look around then leave. MyBuys insists that they have just the right model to keep customers on your site and possibly see an increase in sales.
MyBuys is based in Redwood City, Calif. and is managed by Robert Cell (CEO), Mark Weiler (VP of Engineering), and Paul Rosenblum (VP of Marketing).
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Microsoft Sets Up An Innovation Hub In Noida, India
- Salesforce Names Justin Maguire III As Chief Design Officer, Says Report
- Wiliot Receives Backing From Vintage, Verizon, Maersk, PepsiCo, And NTT DOCOMO
- Starbucks: Brady Brewer To Oversee Digital Experiences And Brand Management As New CMO
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About