- Apple has launched a new iPod touch following a four-year break.
- The new iPod touch has a 4-inch Retina display, A10 Fusion chip, AR support, Group FaceTime, and up to 256GB of storage.
Apple has launched a new iPod touch that has a 4-inch Retina display, A10 Fusion chip, and a variant with a storage option of up to 256GB. Plus the iPod touch supports immersive augmented reality experiences for the first time. And you can use the iPod touch for Group FaceTime.
How much does the new iPod touch cost? The new iPod touch is priced at $199 for the 32GB version, $299 for the 128GB version, and $399 for the 256GB version. The new iPod touch can be purchased from Apple retail stores, Apple.com, and the Apple Store app.
What colors are the new iPod touch? You can get the new iPod touch in space gray, white, gold, blue, pink, and (PRODUCT)RED colors.
“We’re making the most affordable iOS device even better with performance that is twice as fast as before, Group FaceTime and augmented reality starting at just $199,” said Apple’s VP of Product Marketing Greg Joswiak in a statement. “The ultra-thin and lightweight design of iPod touch has always made it ideal for enjoying games, music and so much more wherever you go.”
The new iPod touch has a 4-inch screen. Unfortunately, there are larger-sized bezels around the size and the physical home button does not have the Touch ID fingerprint sensor built-in nor does it have the Face ID facial recognition system.
The last time that Apple launched a new iPod touch was in 2015. With the upgraded chipset, the new iPod touch has three times faster graphics than its predecessor — which will come in handy when Apple launches the Apple Arcade gaming subscription service this fall.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Figure8: Experience-First Company Raises $40 Million At $200 Million Valuation
- MPOWER Financing Secures $100 Million From Goldman Sachs
- Walmart’s Marketing Executives Shuffle Around As CMO Barbara Messing Steps Down
- Herbivore: This Husband And Wife Team Just Raised $15 Million For Their Non-Toxic Skincare Brand
- Upfront Ventures Names Aditi Maliwal And Michael Carney As Partners