- Global event experiences leader Opus Agency announced it acquired creative and communications agency Tencue Productions. These are the details about the deal.
Opus Agency — a leader of global event experiences — has announced it has acquired creative and communications agency Tencue Productions. Tencue is known for specializing in bringing artistry and social science to in-person and online events. Plus it offers technical and design innovations to corporate event production for clients around the world. Opus Agency has over 450 employees and is a portfolio company of Growth Catalyst Partners.
“This strategic acquisition is the logical result of two highly respected, highly valued event companies combining to form a landscape-shifting presence in the experiential and live event industry,” said Opus CEO Monte Wood, CEO of Opus. “Tencue and Opus align so well in terms of culture, values, and talent—the collective capabilities of these companies working together has the potential to truly disrupt the event industry.”
Based in Berkeley, California, Tencue has been in operation since 1989 and the company’s team of producers, artists, designers, and strategists integrate the creative sensibilities of the performing arts with decades of recognized excellence in corporate events. And Tencue has long-term relationships with some of the world’s most influential brands especially in the technology vertical.
“Joining Opus enables Tencue to bring a larger network, greater resources, and additional talent to our clients in pursuit of their success,” added Tencue COO Miriam Agrell. “I am personally thrilled for the opportunity to continue our tradition of open-minded inclusivity as we strive to shape the event and experience industry at large.”
Going forward, Tencue Productions will be known as Tencue, an Opus Company. And
Agrell will join the agency leadership team for Opus as an executive.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Ray Dalio: Trade War With China Could Turn Into A Capital War
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: Using Compassion To Build A Company
- Deutsche Bank: Machine Learning Has Saved 680,000 Hours Of Manual Work
- Agentless Cross-Platform Digital Forensics Company ZecOps Secures $10.2 Million In Funding
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: New Kubernetes-Based Platform And Next-Gen HPC And AI Solutions