- Reltio, a software as a service (SaaS) company focused on helping Global 2000 companies win in the experience economy, unveiled the enhancements in Reltio Connected Customer 360 Release 20.1
Reltio, a software as a service (SaaS) company focused on helping Global 2000 companies win in the experience economy, announced a new name for its modern data platform to better reflect its business value and industry needs. And the company also announced the general availability of the first of three major updates in 2020 — which are included in all subscriptions.
The new capabilities enable Reltio customers to develop holistic, up-to-date, and actionable mission-critical customer profiles to deliver exceptional customer experiences across all channels, including digital and human touchpoints. Even though the needs for customer data have grown exponentially in the last few years, the approach to managing data has not kept pace. So to better reflect its value to customers who want to deliver connected customer experiences and win in the experience economy, Reltio Cloud has been renamed Reltio Connected Customer 360.
“Disjointed, disconnected, and outdated customer information is holding back companies from delivering winning customer experiences,” said Jakki Glivicky Geiger, Chief Marketing Officer at Reltio. “The launch of Reltio Connected Customer 360 demonstrates Reltio’s commitment to our customers who trust us to manage their mission-critical customer data to accelerate digital, hyper-personalization, compliance, and customer experience transformations. Reltio Connected Customer 360 20.1 offers capabilities designed for managing data in the experience economy. It empowers business and IT leaders with business agility, speed, enterprise scale, and an easier way to bring their big ideas to life.”
Reltio Connected Customer 360 is the SaaS platform that data innovators trust to manage data and deliver connected customer experiences. And the Reltio platform is used to drive hyper-personalization at scale, accelerate real-time operations at scale, and simplify compliance and consent management at scale.
“IT leaders need to look at data first to succeed in their digital initiatives, rather than treating them as an afterthought to help with ad hoc projects,” added Mike Rollings, research vice president at Gartner. “Chief data officers (CDOs) must shift toward using data and analytics capabilities to transform business models and improve customer experiences, elevating data and analytics strategy to the enterprise level.”
Connected Customer 360 profiles have been created by integrating data from internal and external sources. And these include data from omnichannel transactions and interactions and third-party services such as Dun & Bradstreet and IQVIA. Plus Reltio is built on a cloud-native, big data architecture for rapid performance, scalability, and reliability. The platform uniquely features Connected Graph technology to unlock the value of relationships among customers, employees, products, services, assets, parts, organizations, contracts, suppliers, locations, and channels.
“Today’s leading brands are using data not only to make relationships with customers more relevant and useful but more meaningful too — creating experiences with a purpose — and learning where to draw the line between invasive and inventive. The good news is there is a big opportunity for brands to take a thoughtful approach to data and create an impactful customer experience while doing so – building trust and an emotional connection customers crave,” explained Glen Hartman, head of Accenture Interactive, North America.
Some of the major enhancements in Reltio Connected Customer 360 Release 20.1 include:
– Expanded machine learning (ML) models for more precise training, rules, and matching of all data, including external records, which improves the accuracy and predictability of consolidated profiles.
– Enhanced rules-based matching for supporting a browser-based business user-friendly user interface for configuration and collaboration on match rules for continuous improvement.
– Insight-ready data for data science, analytics, and reporting through Google BigQuery
– New search experience for faster visual segmentation of customers profiles.
– Support hierarchy reverse traversal using Reltio’s unique Connected Graph technology to eliminate complexity in hierarchy management visualization for different business needs.
– Enhancements to Dun & Bradstreet Connector including support for D&B Direct+ and Direct 2.0 in both realtime (RT) and batch modes.