- Private equity firm Serent Capital announced it closed its fourth fund called Serent Capital IV at $750 million
Private equity firm Serent Capital announced it closed its fourth fund called Serent Capital IV at $750 million. This fund was oversubscribed just like its previous 3 funds.
“We are humbled by the loyalty that our existing investors showed in re-subscribing with our latest fund. That level of loyalty is identical to how we feel toward our investors, and consistent with our value of partnership,” said Kevin Frick, Partner and Co-Founder of Serent Capital. “We also welcome the few, select, new investors who we were able to invite to join Fund IV. We look forward to many productive years together.”
The strategy of this fund will remain focused on investing in successful bootstrapped businesses where Serent’s business-building capabilities can help with future growth.
And Serent’s dedicated Growth Team works with its portfolio companies for scaling businesses through building out sales and marketing, recruiting and hiring executive team members, and other value creation initiatives.
“While we all know the future will bring twists and turns, we have never felt more confident in our strategy, the intellectual property that we bring to bear against that strategy, and most of all the team/culture here at Serent,” added Lance Fenton, Partner at Serent Capital. “We are particularly proud to welcome Prital Kadakia and Stewart Lynn to the partnership. During their years at Serent, they have proven not only to be exceptional investors and business builders, but also torchbearers of the firm values to which we hold dear.”
Ever since Serent was founded in 2008, the company invested in over 40 companies. With Fund IV, the firm has approximately $2 billion in committed capital.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- How Microsoft Plans To Help Upskill 25 Million People By The End Of The Year (MSFT)
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Names Dantaya Williams As Chief Human Resources Officer
- EY Partners With Hult To Offer Free Virtual Corporate MBA For Company Employees
- ClickUp: $35 Million Funding And Remote Work OS Product Suite Launched