- The Skilli World trivia app announced that it is going to donate up to $100,000 to the National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
This month is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and in light of “Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek’s ongoing battle with pancreatic cancer, the Skilli World trivia app has announced a ‘Skilli Cares Campaign’ for giving back to this initiative.
While the company was launching the ‘Skilli Cares Campaign,’ the company decided to support Alex Trebek’s cause as he has been a huge inspiration to the company culture at Skilli World and touched the entire trivia community in one form or another as the host of “Jeopardy!” since 1984.
Here is how it works:
For every new player that registers an account on the Skilli World app using the promo code ‘4ALEX’ and makes a deposit, the company will donate $5 to the National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation up to a maximum of $100,000. And as an additional incentive, all new players will automatically be entered into a draw to win $1,000. The winner is going to be announced on Skilli World’s Instagram account on December 15, 2019.
“Our players and our company are united in their love for trivia and we are thankful that we can demonstrate our support in this way” said Skilli World co-founder Matthew De Angelis. “We have an amazing app that trivia fans love and are truly blessed to be able to spread awareness about our game while supporting something that will unite trivia players around the world. And with Giving Tuesday just around the corner, it is important to remember to give back to the causes and people that inspire us to become better versions of our self. We plan on making the ‘Skilli Cares Campaign’ a re-occurring initiative.”
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Ray Dalio: Trade War With China Could Turn Into A Capital War
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: Using Compassion To Build A Company
- Deutsche Bank: Machine Learning Has Saved 680,000 Hours Of Manual Work
- Agentless Cross-Platform Digital Forensics Company ZecOps Secures $10.2 Million In Funding
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: New Kubernetes-Based Platform And Next-Gen HPC And AI Solutions