Skullcandy announced its first line of wireless earbuds this past week called the Push. Here is a breakdown of the Skullcandy Push features that you need to know about:
The Skullcandy Push earbuds have a large button on the side for answering phone calls, controlling the volume, and switching songs. Plus it also activates the voice assistant of your phone.
Skullcandy’s Push earbuds are available in one color: “Psychotropical Teal.” And it comes with a FitFin gel that ensures that the earbuds do not fall out of your ear.
When you place the earbud inside your ear canal in a vertical position, it will rest inside the curve of your ear. Then you rotate it back slightly to fully secure it in your ear.
In terms of battery life, the Skullcandy Push supports six hours of listening time. And when you play the earbuds into a fully charged case, then you can get another six hours.
With the twelve hours of listening time, it should be enough to get you through the day. However, the charging case does not fit well in pockets so you may need to carry it around in your bag.
Lack Of Water And Sweat Resistance
Skullcandy does not recommend that you exercise with these headphones as they are not sweat resistant or water-resistant.
The Push wireless earbuds are available exclusively at Target for $129.99 until the end of the year. Then it will be available at select retailers starting January 15th.
In case you lose an earbud, Skullcandy sells replacement earbuds and charging cases at $49.
Photo Credits: Skullcandy
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Report: Bain Capital Is Setting Up A $1 Billion Tech Opportunities Fund
- Gympass Raises $300 Million At A Valuation Of More Than $1 Billion
- Symphony: This $1.4 Billion Company Is Ramping Up To Become A Fintech Juggernaut
- Testim: This AI-Based Software Testing Startup Has Grown 700% In Under Two Years
- Walmart Revamps E-Commerce Strategy And Offers 'Delivery Unlimited' For $98 Per Year