- The Skullcandy Vert is a clip-anywhere wireless earbuds device with a number of useful features
Skullcandy, a brand that is known for designing audio products for outdoor enthusiasts, recently announced Vert — which are clip-anywhere wireless earbuds purpose-built with sport-specific features. And the Vert takes cues from the convenience of helmet audio.
“From form to function, Vert was created with adventurers in mind, all the while tapping into our heritage in creating a product that fits how people live, shred, bike, and explore,” said Jessica Klodnicki, the Chief Marketing Officer at Skullcandy. “Vert provides outdoor athletes with the soundtrack to their journey, delivering a great audio experience and music they can feel.”
The Vert innovative form factor is driven by a Bluetooth powered dial designed to clip anywhere and onto any gear. And the single-button dial-face provides glove-friendly access to features consumers expect with regular earbuds, including call, track, volume control, and the ability to activate a device’s native voice assistant.
The hybrid earbuds fit under helmets and beanies. And it features a ‘Stay Aware’ design that allows for ambient background noise to keep adventurers safe and connected to their environments.
And Vert also has IPX4-rated sweat and water resistance, built-in Tile tracking, 12 hours of battery life, and Rapid Charge technology where two hours of battery life is provided with a 10 minute charge.
How much does it cost? Vert retails at $79.99 and will be available in Fearless Black.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Composable Observability Platform Grafana Labs Raises $24 Million In Funding
- How Bank Of America Is Saving $2 Billion Every Year By Building Its Own Cloud
- Ellevest Founder Sallie Krawcheck Reveals How She Stays Energetic
- Smartsheet Announces Integration With Adobe Creative Cloud
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About