- Vuzix Corporation has announced the commercial rollout of Librestream’s Onsight Connect, developed exclusively for the Vuzix M400 Smart Glasses
Vuzix Corporation, a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, announced the commercial rollout of a customized version of Librestream’s Onsight Connect — which was developed exclusively for the Vuzix M400 Smart Glasses.
Librestream’s Onsight remote expert software provides secure access to leverage subject matter experts and rapidly diagnose, inspect, and resolve issues in even the most bandwidth-constrained environments. And with interactive tools such as two-way telestration, video, audio, image sharing, and augmented content, Onsight supports a broad range of mobile devices, computers and wearables to leverage expertise and capture asset data. And the Onsight AR platform also includes core capabilities like digital work instructions, IoT data, and ecosystem integration to support deployments at scale.
“We are pleased that Vuzix is a featured solution sponsor at the Librestream Innovator Forum this year. At the forum, our customers will have an opportunity to experience the Onsight AR capabilities hands-free using voice controls on the Vuzix M400 Smart Glasses.”
– Charlie Neagoy, VP Business Development at Librestream
“Librestream’s Onsight platform, now optimized and fully integrated with our M400 Smart Glasses, brings a new level of functionality and performance to the augmented worker. This combined solution is already being used and evaluated by customers throughout North America and Europe.”
– Paul Travers, Vuzix President and Chief Executive Officer
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- COVID-19 Stimulus Check Calculator 2020
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Sends Motivational Email To Employees About COVID-19 Response
- Deloitte Digital’s Salesforce Academy Launches New Training Opportunities For University Students
- Ray Dalio Launches Weekly Newsletter On LinkedIn Called 'The Changing World Order'