World of Warcraft has hit 12 million subscribers according to a press release from Blizzard Entertainment this past week. Blizzard Entertainment gives a lot of credit to the Wrath of the Witch King, one of the company’s newest releases in China. Blizzard is also releasing a sequel called Cataclysm on December 7.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Composable Observability Platform Grafana Labs Raises $24 Million In Funding
- How Bank Of America Is Saving $2 Billion Every Year By Building Its Own Cloud
- Ellevest Founder Sallie Krawcheck Reveals How She Stays Energetic
- Smartsheet Announces Integration With Adobe Creative Cloud
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About