- Nintendo unveiled that a sequel to “Zelda: Breath Of The Wild” for the Nintendo Switch is being developed
- Here is some of the speculation about the game based on the teaser trailer
At E3, Nintendo unveiled that the sequel to “Zelda: Breath Of The Wild” for the Nintendo Switch console is being developed. Here is a teaser trailer that Nintendo revealed at the event:
In the trailer, you will see Link and Zelda riding on horses into a dungeon and something seems to be happening at Hyrule Castle. You will notice that the end of the trailer shows Hyrule Castle rising from underground.
Zelda fans believe that the Breath of the Wild’s sequel will be connected to Zonai and have a connection with Twilight Princess as indicated by the blue magic featured in the teaser trailer.
Interestingly, Link is still wearing the same wardrobe. But Zelda has a new outfit. Now Zelda has a cape and hood which is like the one that Link wore in the Hylian Armour Set. And Zelda also has a haircut in the trailer.
Another point worth mentioning is that the music playing in the background is much more ominous than the light-hearted music played in the background of the original Breath of the Wild game.
In the trailer, it appears that a mummified version of Calamity Ganon appeared for a second as pointed out by GameSpot.
“The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now in development,” says a statement at the end of the video.
Unfortunately, Nintendo did not reveal the release date or official title yet.
The original Zelda: Breath of the Wild game received positive reviews all around.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Figure8: Experience-First Company Raises $40 Million At $200 Million Valuation
- Walmart’s Marketing Executives Shuffle Around As CMO Barbara Messing Steps Down
- MPOWER Financing Secures $100 Million From Goldman Sachs
- DoorDash Buys Autonomous Driving Company Scotty Labs
- Root Insurance: Ohio-Based Company Raises $350 Million Funding At $3.65 Billion Valuation