Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 9 phablet device and its Galaxy Watch device are now available for purchase. Both devices are available through a number of retailers. Here is a breakdown of the pricing and availability:
The Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, a speedy Snapdragon 845 processor, a 4,000 mAh battery, new S Pen stylus features, a dual camera with “intelligent” features. You can buy the 128GB Galaxy Note 9 through AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Xfinity, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Straight Talk Wireless, Target, Walmart, and Samsung.com. And the 512GB variant is available through AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and Samsung.com.
The Galaxy Watch has a starting price of $329.99 for the 42mm version and $349.9 for the 46mm version. It is available through Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung.com in the U.S. Plus the Galaxy Watch LTE version is available through Samsung.com and T-Mobile starting at $379.99 for the 42mm and $399.99 for the 46mm.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- These Former Bain Executives Are Raising $400 Million For A New Hedge Fund Called 325 Capital
- Kopari Beauty Raises $20 Million
- Adobe To Partner With Microsoft-Accenture Joint Venture Avanade
- Ebix’s $337.8 Million Acquisition Of Yatra: Details About The Deal You Should Know About
- Robot-Assisted Dental Surgery Platform Company Neocis Raises $30 Million