- Ivanti announced that it has named current Chairman of the Board Jim Schaper as the Chief Executive Officer of the company
Ivanti — a software company known for helping customers succeed through the power of unified IT — announced that it has named current Chairman of the Board Jim Schaper as the Chief Executive Officer of the company. Steve Daly, the former Ivanti CEO, is going to retire and also serve as a board member of the company.
“Jim is a software private equity industry pioneer and innovator of many software company transformations, including buy-and-builds, and he is the perfect fit to lead Ivanti day-to-day as Chairman and CEO,” said Behdad Eghbali, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Clearlake — which is a backer of Ivanti. “We are fortunate to have Jim as our partner as Ivanti accelerates growth, drives industry consolidation, and develops the premier buy-and-build platform in infrastructure software. We are also excited to welcome this highly talented executive team who will work cohesively with the company’s exceptional employees as Ivanti continues to deliver innovative software solutions to the unified IT and security markets.”
Schaper has more than 30 years of experience and successfully grew, acquired, and integrated dozens of enterprise software companies. Before joining Ivanti, Schaper was founder and CEO of Infor and led its growth from a $40 million business to more than $2 billion in under five years.
“This is an exciting time for Ivanti, and I’m truly honored to lead the company,” added Schaper. “With its world-class solutions, talented workforce, and the exceptional backing of Clearlake, Ivanti is poised to unify IT departments at organizations around the world, and I look forward to our continued success.”
Ivanti is known for unifying IT and Security Operations to better manage and secure the digital workplace ranging from PCs to mobile devices, VDI, and the data center. And Ivanti discovers IT assets on-premises and in the cloud, improves IT service delivery, and reduces risk with insights and automation. Plus the company also helps organizations leverage modern technology in the warehouse and across the supply chain to improve delivery without modifying backend systems.
“Steve Daly has devoted most of his career to making Ivanti what it is today, a global company with over $500 million in annual revenue and proprietary solutions used by 78 of the Fortune 100,” added Prashant Mehrotra, Partner at Clearlake. “On behalf of Clearlake and the Ivanti team, we thank Steve for his exemplary commitment to the company and its people, and we are grateful he will remain on the Board to continue his partnership with Ivanti.”
Ivanti also made several more appointments to its executive team all effective immediately:
– Jeff Abbott joined Ivanti as president (previously Executive Vice President and General Manager at Infor)
– Michael McClellan is joining Ivanti as Executive Vice President and CFO (previously an operating executive at several Clearlake portfolio companies)
– Mary Trick is joining Ivanti as Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer (previously a Senior Executive Vice President at Infor)
– Angie Gunter is joining Ivanti as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer (former Vice President of marketing at Infor)
– John Flavin is joining Ivanti as Senior Vice President and General Manager of the independent business unit, supply chain business unit, and license management (formerly Executive Vice President at Infor)
– Mark Chamberlain is rejoining Ivanti as Senior Vice President of global operations (formerly VP of sales operations and partner programs at Ivanti and recently VP of finance at Avetta)
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Revefi: $10.5 Million Raised In Seed Funding And Data Operations Cloud Announced
- Hippocratic AI: This Company Is Building A Safety-Focused LLM To Improve Healthcare
- Diligent Robotics: $25 Million Raised To Build Automation In Healthcare
- Ceramic King Coatings: This Company Offers Advanced Exterior Automotive Protection Technology