- Vercel (formerly known as Zeit) — a startup founded by the creators of the Next.js web framework — announced it has raised $21 million series A funding led by Accel
Vercel (formerly known as Zeit) — a startup founded by the creators of the Next.js web framework — announced it has raised $21 million series A funding led by Accel, CRV. React creator Jordan Walke and GitHub CEO Nat Friedman also joined the round.
Jamstack has been redefining web development by focusing on separating the frontend from the back-end with new abstraction methods that favor a dramatically improved developer experience and site performance. And Next.js was recently a featured project at the Chrome Developer Summit where the Google Chrome team pointed out its work with the Next.js community for build and runtime optimizations that matter most for frontend development.
Over 30,000 production sites at companies like Airbnb, GoDaddy, Hulu, Nike, Ticketmaster, and Uber are running Next.js today.
-Dan Levine, Partner at Accel
-Guillermo Rauch, co-founder at Vercel
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- CAT Labs: This Company Is Redefining The $30+ Billion Global Cybersecurity Forensics Technology Market
- AMP Robotics Closes $99 Million To Build Systems That Can Sort Recyclable Materials
- Apple iPad Pro 5 vs iPad Pro 4: Differences You Should Know About
- Huntress: Managed Security Platform Company Raises $60 Million